Invoice Management System with Print Shop Management
Invoice management software with print shop management can be integrated into a single solution.
Invoice management systems were specifically built to help SMB’s create/send estimates and invoices so that they can get paid faster and increase customer satisfaction. Alternatively, prints shop management solutions were specifically built to manage the shop floor. Wouldn’t it be great if an invoice management system, with all of their experience with managing invoices and payment processing, could also develop a print shop management solution?
Well it’s happened. Introducing InfoFlo Pay’s Print Shop Management software solution. It’s the only solution for print shops which integrates an invoice management system with print shop management features. It includes a complete workflow for new orders, design approval, production workflow and invoice management with payment processing. No one else in the market offers this complete workflow but rather bits and pieces of it. We have an incredible opportunity here.
- Unique Order Workflow: Sales people or customer can create new order. Design files can be attached, printable dockets can be generated and payments can be taken at the end of the order. In addition, a customer can re-order and any previously used credit cards can be selected as payment methods at the end of the order. I believe this order workflow really sets InfoFlo Pay apart from all other solutions.
- Work Order: All information is looked at and confirmed before being sent to design. At this point a docket can also printed our for the design and production teams. Additional, deposit payments can also be taken.
- Design Approval: Designs can be sent to customer through the system for approval with two-way communications included. Custom stages can be created with notifications to suit any print shop.
- Production Workflow: Designs are automatically sent to production with the option to send back to the design team at any time. Custom stages can be created with notifications to suite any print shop.
- Invoice management: After production is completed, InfoFlo Pay will move the order to invoices and show it as completed. Once completed, the customer can get an email notification with a secure payment link so that they can pay or the sales person can pay on behalf of the customer. Any previously used credit cards can be used making it easy to get paid faster. The system accepts credit cards, checks, ACH and cash.
Included Integrated Features:
a. Inventory Management
b. Payment Processing
c. Customer Portal
d. Products/ Catalogue
e. Permission Control
f. Customer Relationship Management
g. White Label including the print shops logo and colors!
- QuickBooks Online: No other print shop management solution integrates with an accounting solution. InfoFlo Pay will automatically sync all contacts, estimates and invoices to QuickBooks Online.
- Mailgun: InfoFlo Pay is integrated with Mailgun, one of the most popular SMTP services out there. With this feature, the system can automatically email the estimate, work order and design to the customer with notifications for when they are sent, viewed and approved by the customer.
- Twillio: InfoFlo Pay is integrated with Twillio, the same software used by UBER to send SMS’s. This allows for estimates, work orders and designs to be sent via SMS, ensuring that it is never sent to SPAM.
The workflow and integration process had been explained briefly which should help users to know about the management. Nice post…quite informative!
With features like a complete workflow for new orders, design approval, production workflow and invoice management with payment processing. This is really perked and I hope the cost won’t tear my pocket. Looks like a big deal to me😊
I really like the InfoFlo Pay system, because it helps to minimize delayed processes, which used to be before, the best thing is that the payment system receives any type of card as a means of payment, excellent.
I’m thankful I’ve bumped to this article. It has a lot to offer that a company needs. Very great deal and I hope more features to come. 🙂
Looks very good to me. I also hope that it is also cost competitive. I expect that with the features, the prize also to be a bit friendly.
Ahh, nice information. This really an eye opener into an impressive system. Just the cost am not sure of.
This is a great workflow. Everyone will be able to benefit from this.
These ideas are all fresh and quite important. Thank you for sharing such an informative product.
I would really recommend this website. It gives a lot of features yet keeping it simple.
This is a one-stop-website! the features are great! no need to look elsewhere.
Wonderful features, I have a friend who is runing his business and could find this information very helpful